Calendula Organic Moisturising Balm
Natural beauty products are our bests allies when it comes to caring for our skin. Therefore we recommend these natural balms from the Zorro d'Avi brand.
This moisturising balm with Calendula (also called Marigold) is formulated using organic ingredients and it’s designed for moisturising and hydrating all skin-types, but in particular sensitive and irritable skin.
A natural, local and eco-friendly switch for your skincare regime.
WHY WE SUGGEST THAT YOU STOP USING SYNTHETIC SKIN BALMS
Many balms on the market are produced using mineral waxes, used to give the balms consistency: silicones, paraffins and/or mineral oils that produce a false sense of hydration. Our skin doesn’t need all this chemistry, and natural skincare, thanks to simple formulations and ingredients taken straight from nature, allows us to care for our skin perfectly well.
WHY WE RECOMMEND THIS CALENDULA ORGANIC BALM
- This product is plastic-free, zero waste and free of toxic chemicals.
- 89.50% of all its ingredients are certified organic.
- It comes in a little glass pot that is very useful.
- This natural artisan balm is made from superior quality organic plant-based oil mixed with Calendula (Calendula officinalis).
- Ideal for moisturising and regenerating sensitive and irritated skin.
- It’s perfect for using on sensitive skin, such as children’s delicate skin.
- You can use this balm both for your face as well as for the rest of your body, it’s even good for your lips. It’s an all-in-one, very practical for taking travelling.
- Water-free formulation with slow absorption to maximise its benefits.
- It does NOT contain parabens, colours, preservatives, aromas, alcohol or perfumes.
- No mineral oils derived from petroleum are used in this product.
- This product is biodegradable and eco-friendly.
- Cruelty-free, not tested on animals.
- A locally produced product: it is responsibly manufactured in Castile and Leon, Spain.
- The pot is reusable and recyclable.
- Dermatologically tested.
PRODUCT USE ADVICE AND TIPS
- This balm is designed to be used daily and you can use it on all parts of your body, on your face, and to moisturise your lips.
- Apply a small amount, you don’t need much, to clean dry skin.
- Massage the balm over your skin slowly and allow it time to absorb.
- We suggest you use this balm at night.
- To protect the product and maintain all its beneficial properties, it is important to keep the lid closed when not in use and store the pot in a cool, dark place away from sunlight. The fridge is the best place to ensure the longest shelf-life.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Volume: 50 ml
- Made in Spain by Jabones Zorro d'Avi.
- Glass packaging with a metal screw-top lid (both recyclable).
- The printing inks are made with plant-based ingredients and over 80% of the raw materials used are renewable and free from mineral oils.
- Ingredients: HELIANTHUS ANNUS SEED OIL*, BEESWAX*, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL. *Certified Organic Ingredients.
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe