Rosemary Organic Relaxing Balm
Natural skincare is your best friend when it comes to taking care of your skin. That is why we have chosen these natural skin balms from Zorro d'Avi.
This rosemary balm is formulated from organic ingredients and is a perfect muscle relaxant whilst also moisturising your skin.
A natural, organic and healthy option to take care of yourself.
WHY WE RECOMMEND NO LONGER USING SYNTHETIC BALMS
Many skin balms that we see available are made from mineral waxes, used to give them the desired texture: silicones, paraffins or mineral oils that produce a false sense of hydration. Our skin doesn’t need so many chemicals and natural skincare, thanks to simple formulations and quality ingredients that come straight from nature, allow us to care for our skin perfectly.
WHY WE RECOMMEND THIS ROSEMARY ORGANIC BALM
- It’s a plastic-free, zero waste and chemical-free product.
- 89.50% of its ingredients are certified organic.
- This natural hand-formulated balm is made from superior quality organic plant-based oil infused with Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis).
- It works as a muscle relaxant. It helps to alleviate joint pain and that associated with muscle cramps.
- It can be used to massage to any part of the body.
- It is formulated without any water and it absorbs slowly, which makes it work even better.
- Free of parabens, colours, preservatives, aromas, alcohol and perfumes.
- It does not contain mineral oils derived from petroleum.
- It is a biodegradable and environmentally friendly product.
- It has not been tested on animals.
- It is made responsibly in Castile and Leon, Spain.
- Its easy to store and take around with you.
- It’s pot is reusable and is made of glass with a metal lid, both materials are recyclable.
- Dermatologically tested.
OUR PRODUCT USE TIPS AND ADVICE
- Use daily.
- Before using this balm, you can use the Lavendar Soap to complement and reinforce the relaxing effects.
- Apply a small amount on dry clean skin.
- Rub in giving yourself a nice long massage, going in an upwards direction and allow the balm to absorb into the skin slowly.
- It is recommended to use the balm in the evening.
- To maintain the balm and all its beneficial properties, it is important to store it with the lid well closed in a cool dark spot away from sunlight. The best place to ensure a long shelf-life is in the fridge.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Volume: 50 ml.
- Manufactured in Spain by Jabones Zorro d'Avi.
- Glass packaging with a metal lid, both materials can be recycled. The printing inks use plant-based oils, and at least 80% of the raw materials used to make them are renewable. They do not contain mineral oils.
- Ingredients: HELIANTHUS ANNUS SEED OIL*, BEESWAX*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL. *Certified organic ingredients.
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe
- On sale!