Walnut Organic Balm for Sensitive Skin
Natural skincare products are trustworthy allies when it comes to caring for your skin. After trying them out ourselve, we have selected these treatment balms from Zorro d'Avi.
This walnut balm is formulated with organic ingredients and it’s for you if you have sensitive skin. It will help you to deeply nourish your skin and thereby ease itching, redness and peeling.
A natural skincare option, that is locally made and eco-friendly.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU NO LONGER USE CONVENTIONAL SKINCARE PRODUCTS
At Sinplastico we do not believe in conventional beauty products as the best option for your skin or for the planet. Firstly, because they usually contain synthetic ingredients that may cause health problems. Also because apart from their plastic packaging, it is common for them to contain microplastics that contaminate our waterways. In reality, our skin doesn’t require such complicated chemistry and choosing basic natural products will normally give just as good, if not better results (whilst taking good care of our health and the natural world).
WHY WE BELIEVE THIS WALNUT ORGANIC BALM IS A GREAT OPTION
- This balm is a natural, zero waste skincare product that comes without toxic chemicals and/or plastic. Deeply hydrates and regenerates the various layers of the skin and at the same time it helps to fight itchiness, redness and scaly skin.
- It is made in the traditional way using superior quality organic plant-based oils enriched with walnut (Juglans regia leaf).
- 89.50 % of its components are certified organic.
- It does NOT contain bisphenols, parabens, phthalates, perfumes or colours.
- Neither does it have any components derived from petroleum.
- It’s biodegradable and environmentally kind.
- The active ingredients from walnut are particularly suited to sensitive skin and those with skin conditions.
- Deeply hydrates and regenerates the various layers of the skin and at the same time it helps to fight itchiness, redness and scaly skin.
- Suitable for the whole family, including infants.
- It can be used as a facial night cream for sensitive skin.
- It goes 8 times further that a conventional cream and is a waterless formulation which strengthens its benefits.
- Ethically made in Castile and Leon, Spain.
- It has a little glass pot with a metal screw-top lid that can be reused and also recycled at the end of its life-cycle. It is very easy to store and also to take with you on the go.
- Dermatologically tested
- Cruelty-free and not tested on animals.
PRODUCT USE TIPS AND TRICKS
- Can be used daily.
- Apply a small amount of the balm onto clean dry skin. You can use it in combination with our Walnut Soap p to clean you skin before applying the balm. For children it would be better to use the Myrrh Soap.
- Spread the balm over your skin giving yourself a gentle massage whilst the balm is slowly absorbed. Enjoy this moment of relaxation.
- Between each use, it is important to keep the balm in a cool dark place (away from sunlight) and make sure the lid is tightly closed.
- To ensure the product stays in perfect condition the best place to store it is in the fridge.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Volume: 50 ml
- Made using traditional techniques here in Spain by Jabones Zorro d'Avi.
- It’s packaging is made of glass and metal (both readily recycled materials). The little pot can be reused.
- The printing inks used on the label and the box contain plant-based oils and are made from over 80% renewable raw materials. They do not contain mineral oils.
- HELIANTHUS ANNUS SEED OIL*, BEESWAX*, JUGLANS REGIA LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL.
*Certified organic ingredients
89.50% organically certified ingredients
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe