Nettle Organic Balm for Tired Legs
Natural cosmetics are our best allies when it comes to taking care of our skin. We are very happy with these natural balms from the Zorro d'Avi brand.
This nettle balm is formulated with organic ingredients and will help you to relieve your tired legs and feet, aiding any circulatory problems you might have thanks to its relaxing properties.
A traditional, organic and healthy option for taking care of your skin.
WHY WE RECOMMEND AVOIDING USING CONVENTIONAL COSMETIC PRODUCTS
In addition to being packaged in plastic, conventional cosmetics usually contain synthetic components that can be problematic for our health and that of the planet. Human skin doesn’t need so many chemicals for its health and wellbeing, and opting for natural products will give us better results and we will also have a kinder impact on the natural world around us.
WHY WE RECOMMEND THIS NETTLE ORGANIC SKIN BALM
- It’s a zero waste, biodegradable, plastic-free product that is free of toxic chemicals.
- This handcrafted balm is made with high quality organic vegetable oil with a nettle base (Urtica dioica).
- It’s free from preservatives, parabens, colours and fragrances. It does not contain any oils derived from petroleum.
- It's formulated using 89.50% certified organic ingredients.
- It has not been tested on animals.
- It is a product that is absorbed slowly, helping it to be well incorporated into the skin delivering optimum nutrition. It protects your skin naturally.
- The concentrated formulation is made without water, this increases its beneficial effects. It also means that it goes 8 times further than conventional creams packaged in plastic.
- Nettle stimulates our circulatory system, it is rich in zinc, minerals, essential trace elements and vitamin B. This balm is very effective for alleviating tired legs. It also works against haemorrhoids.
- This is a local product: it is made in Spain (Castile and Leon) by a family business.
- It’s pot is made of glass. It is easy to take with you and useful to reuse once you have finished the balm.
- This balm has been dermatologically tested.
PRODUCT USE ADVICE AND TIPS
- Can be used everyday.
- You don’t need much.
- Apply the balm to dry clean skin, giving yourself a gentle massage using upward moving strokes and allow it to slowly absorb into the skin.
- We recommend using this balm at night time after a shower with lavender soap that will compliment this product’s effects nicely.
- Apply the balm after your shower, we recommend combining it with Lavender Soap in the shower as the two products compliment each other thereby reinforcing the balms beneficial effects.
- Store in a cool corner away from sunlight and with the lid well closed. We recommend storing it in the fridge, so that it is even more effective when you choose to apply it.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Volume: 50ml
- Origin: Hand formulated in Spain by Jabones Zorro d'Avi.
- Packaging: Reusable glass pot with a metal lid (both materials are recyclable). The printing inks are made from plant based oils, and from raw materials that are 80% renewable and free from mineral oils.
- Ingredients: HELIANTHUS ANNUS SEED OIL*, BEESWAX*, URTICA DIOICA EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL. * Certified organic ingredients.
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe