Seaweed Organic Firming Balm
Natural skincare is a great ally when it comes to taking care of your skin. We are in love with the natural skin balms from Zorro d'Avi.
This seaweed balm is formulated with organic ingredients and will help to nourish your skin, thereby fighting saggy skin with its natural skin firming and anti-cellulite properties.
A natural, eco-friendly and healthy option for your skincare regimen.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU STOP USING CONVENTIONAL COSMETIC PRODUCTS
Conventional cosmetic skincare products tend to come packaged in plastic containers and they often contains synthetic ingredients that can cause health issues or even result in environmental problems. The fact is, we do not need so many chemicals to take good care of our skin, and the reality is if we choose natural products we are likely to get better results and at the same time we’ll be taking better care of our health and the planet.
WHY WE HAVE CHOSEN TO RECOMMEND THIS SEAWEED ORGANIC BALM
- This is a plastic-free, zero waste and toxin-free product.
- This balm is made following a traditional and natural formulation with a base of high quality organic plant-based oil combined with seaweed (Fucus vesiculosus).
- Free from parabens, colours, preservatives, aromas, alcohol and perfumes.
- Contains NO mineral oils derived from petroleum.
- A biodegradable and environmentally friendly product.
- Cruelty free and not tested on animals.
- The main active ingredients have been derived from seaweed, that is rich in iodine,making this balm particularly suitable for skin firming and fighting the appearance of cellulite. It helps to combat saggy and dimply skin.
- It goes 8 times further than conventional creams that come packaged in plastic.
- Responsibly manufactured in Spain (Castile and Leon).
- It is easy and light-weight to transport.
- Dermatologically tested.
PRODUCT USE TIPS & ADVICE
- Safe to use everyday.
- Apply a small amount onto clean dry skin, spread the balm across the surface of your skin whilst giving yourself a gentle and prolonged massage. Move your fingertips in circular, anti-clockwise movements allowing the balm to be absorbed slowly.
- It’s advisable to whenever possible apply the balm after a shower.
- Before using the Seaweed Balm we recommend using this Seaweed Soap as both products complement each other and maximise the beneficial effects for your skin.
- Store the balm with the lid close tightly in a cool spot away from sunlight. The best place to ensure a long shelf-life is in the fridge.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Volume: 50ml
- Made in Spain by Jabones Zorro d'Avi.
- Reusable glass packaging with a metal lid (both materials are widely recycled). The printing ink use plant-based oils, and also contain 80% renewable raw materials without any mineral oils.
- Ingredients: HELIANTHUS ANNUS SEED OIL*, BEESWAX*, ALGAE EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL.
* Certified organic ingredients
89.50% certified organic ingredients
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe