Loofah Soap Holder
Have you ever heard of a soap holder/pad that also works as an exfoliating sponge? This is our type of multi-purpose product. This loofah pad can be used simply as a sponge, but can also work as a soap holder for your bars of soap by the bathroom basin, solid shampoos in the shower and even your solid dishwashing bar by the kitchen sink.
Responsibly manufactured in Galicia, it’s 100% natural and biodegradable. This is a great option if you need a soap holder at home.
WHY WE RECOMMEND AVOIDING BATHROOM ACCESSORIES THAT ARE MADE FROM PLASTIC
Often bathroom accessories (and home accessories for that matter) are made from plastic and are not recyclable. Their manufacture also has a great social and environmental impact, as they tend to come from factories located on the other side of the planet where it is hard to ensure adequate manufacturing conditions. We would like to encourage you to choose accessories that are made locally and from eco-friendly materials.
WHY WE RECOMMEND THIS LOOFAH SPONGE SOAP HOLDER
- It is very practical, plastic-free and strengthens the locally economy.
- It helps you to make the most of every last little bit of your bar of soap because you can use it as an exfoliating sponge with the soap crumbs and leftovers.
- It doesn’t slide off the edge of the shower or bath.
- Even though it is 100% natural it doesn’t break down if it is kept in a ventilated spot.
- It’s responsibly cultivated in Galicia, Spain.
- Despite it’s rough appearance, once it is wet it is very soft and gentle on your skin.
- It’s 100% biodegradable and compostable, as it grows on a plant from the CUCURBITACEAE family (the same family as zucchini or courgette).
- It is free from toxic chemicals as no chemical products nor herbicides are used in the harvesting process. Not even even other permitted plant health products.
- This soap holder is made with loofah that is picked manually to ensure they are collected at just the right point of ripening, which makes them easier to clean. For this reason, unlike other loofahs that are cleaned with caustic soda, these are emptied and cleaned mechanically with the help of natural springs water (at 42ºC).
PRODUCT USE ADVICE AND TIPS
- Use it on the edge of the bath, in the shower or on the side of the basin to place your bar of soap or your solid shampoo.
- By placing your soap on top of the loofah pad it will be loaded with soap as you use it.
- On the days that you want to exfoliate your skin, you can use the loofah sponge by simply wetting it first and it’s ready to use.
- For bright and healthy skin, combine this loofah with whichever natural soap is right for your skin type .
- You can also use this soap holder with our dishwashing soap or with our soap from Marseille by the kitchen sink. It can be used both as a soap holder and a washing up sponge.
- So that it lasts as long as possible, store the loofah soap holder in a place where it can dry between each use, whether it be by the basin, in the shower or by the bath. Do not leave it sitting in a pool of water.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Dimensions: 10 x 8 cm approx.
- Responsibly manufactured in Galicia, Spain by Ibérica de Esponjas vegetales.
- Packaging: this loofah soap holder is sold loosely free of packaging.
- Made in Europe