Marseille ECOCERT Dishwashing soap with sodium bicarbonate
This solid soap for washing the dishes is formulated with the traditional olive oil soap from Marseille and enriched with sodium bicarbonate. It removes grease and adds shine to your plates and glassware without any additives that are harmful to humans and the environment.
It is also very easy to rinse off.
Eco-friendly, economical, zero waste, hypoallergenic and 100% natural!
WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO CHOOSE A BIODEGRADABLE SOAP FOR WASHING YOUR DISHES
Every time we wash up, the cleaning product we are using goes straight out into the environment via our kitchen drain. Therefore, it os very important to use a soap that has the least environmental impact possible, because these day it is not possible to filter out chemical substances that are present in many cleaning products.
WHY WE AT SINPLASTICO WASH OUR DISHES WITH THIS SOLID DISHWASHING SOAP
- This soap is 100% natural and biodegradable (28 days according to the OECD 301D guidelines).
- It is made from olive oil and coconut oil, but is palm oil-free.
- It has been certified by ECOCERT Cosmos Natural, which guarantees that all its ingredients are natural.
- It is very effective at removing oil and grease, whilst adding shine to your china as it is enriched with sodium bicarbonate.
- As well as using it for washing the pots and pans it also comes in handy for wiping down counter-tops.
- It works really well (we have tried it!) for removing stains off babies' (and adults') clothes..
- It’s vegan.
- It does NOT contain any perfumes.
- It is sold loose in bulk and does NOT come with any plastic packaging.
- Brand: La Corvette - Savonnerie du Midi. They are one of the 4 brands that make traditional olive oil soap in Marseille.
PRODUCT USE TIPS AND ADVICE
- For washing the dishes: load your washing up sponge or brush with soap and get scrubbing.
- For cleaning surface: apply the soap to a cleaning cloth or brush and clean the area. You don’t need to use much soap, less is more.
- For stain removal: apply the soap directly to the dampened stained area. Rub the soap into the fabric and leave the soap to work for a few minute and then put it in the washing machine and wash as usual.
- You can keep your soap in a soap dish, such as the loofah soap holder between uses.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Packaging: loose in bulk or wrapped in paper according to the quantity.
- Weight : 200g
- Please take into account that the weight of the soap is calculated when it is put into the mould. Then, over time the soap dries out and loses a few grams. The weight given is approximate and may vary slightly from one soap to another.
- Manufactured in the south of France.
- Ingredients: Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Hydroxide.
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe