Shower Mitt or Baby changing glove
This glove has an organic cotton velvet feel, it can really help out when it comes to changing nappies, but it is also perfect for using in the bath or shower on a daily basis. It’s a versatile, 100% healthy and eco-friendly product that you can use everyday. It is also the perfect swap for those wet wipes.
Your baby’s bottom will thank you!
WHY WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU STOP USING DISPOSABLE WET WIPES
Disposable wet wipes have an extremely short useful lifespan. However, they are very polluting, as waste they hang around forever, and they contain chemical ingredients that are harmful to our health and to the environment.
WHY THIS SHOWER MITT OR BABY CHANGING GLOVE IS AN ESSENTIAL ITEM AT OUR HOUSE
- It’s a plastic-free and zero waste alternative to disposable wet wipes.
- It is also a good swap for those reusable synthetic towels that end up contaminating nature as they are washed and start to wear out. You can read out blog post on the subject of synthetic microfibres here.
- It’s eco-friendly:
- The fabric used to make the glove is woven here in Spain by a OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified company.
- The cotton thread used to make the fabric is organic and GOTS certified.
- The base structure of the fabric is also 100% organic cotton.
- The sewing thread used is cotton.
- Supports the local economy: it is designed and sewn in Spain by a family owned business.
- Zero Waste: you can wash and reuse it for years.
- It’s super soft. It’s delicate touch takes care of the most sensitive skin.
- It’s good value: very strong and hard-wearing, so you no longer need to buy dozens of packets of wet wipes or disposable cotton pads.
- Healthy: The cotton used in this glove is 100% organic. It is free from endocrine disruptors and it’s particularly soft. It doesn’t irritate your baby’s skin. It also doesn’t contain any perfume or other chemicals.
- Hygienic: you can wash them after each use to avoid bacterial growth.
- Practical: easy to clean.
- Multi-purpose: you can use them to change your baby’s nappy, but they are also perfect for using in the shower or for cleaning you face at the beginning and/or the end of the day.
- It’s light-weight and takes up no room when travelling.
OUR PRODUCT USE TIPS & ADVICE
- Wash in cold water before first use.
- They may shrink slightly in the first wash.
- If your glove becomes badly stained, scrub with a little soap from Marseille or a natural stain removal soap before putting it in the washing machine.
- Wash at a maximum temperature of 60ºC.
- Air dry or in the dryer at a low temperature.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Length: 15 cm
- Width: 11 cm
- Fabric weight: 215g/m2 (gsm)
- Material: Material: 100% organic cotton.
- Available in 2 colours: terracotta and turquoise.
- Sold individually, choose the exact number you need.
- Designed, manufactured and sewn by Minimall in Spain.
- Organic Cotton
- Made in Europe