Local Beechwood Toothbrush Handle
Finally a toothbrush with a wooden handle, that is made in Europe. It is a natural alternative to plastic toothbrushes as its handle is made from natural timber. It’s also a local switch from bamboo toothbrushes made in Asia.
Buy this handle and bundle it with these replacement brush heads -> here.
Next time, you will only have to buy the replacement head as you can continue using the same toothbrush handle.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU STOP BUYING PLASTIC TOOTHBRUSHES
Plastic toothbrushes cannot be recycled due to their small size and because they tend to be made up of too many different types of plastic. To reduce you plastic use, associated with dental health we encourage you to choose a toothbrush with a wooden handle.
WHY WE HAVE CHOSEN THIS TOOTHBRUSH MADE OF LOCAL WOOD WITH AN REPLACEABLE HEAD
- It’s a local switch from those bamboo toothbrushes that are all made in Asia.
- It has been made in France from non-treated beechwood originating from sustainably managed forests.
- This toothbrush handle is handmade by a carpenter.
- It is then oiled with organic French linseed oil. This makes it more hardwearing and prevents black marks appearing on the handle.
- The replacement toothbrush heads are sold separately for €2.70.
- If you take care of this wooden toothbrush handle it will last you years making it a very affordable option.
PRODUCT USE TIPS AND TRICKS
- As with all wooden or bamboo toothbrushes, we recommend that you dry them with a towel after every use.
- We do not recommend storing them in a glass or pot as water can collect at the bottom.
- Every 3-6 months you can oil the wood with food grade linseed oil.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Length: 19 cm
- Handle material: certified PEFC French Beechwood.
- NOTE: this toothbrush handle comes alone, the toothbrush heads are sold separately.
- It is compatible with the Lamazuma replacement toothbrush heads.
- Made in France by My Boo Company.
- Local wood
- Made in Europe
- On sale!
Other products in the same category: