Replacement heads for the Beechwood Toothbrush Handle
This replacement toothbrush head is compatible with the My Boo Company wooden toothbrush handle made of French Beechwood, available here.
Using this toothbrush will help you to reduce your plastic consumption when it comes to brushing your teeth.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU LEAVE PLASTIC TOOTHBRUSHES BEHIND YOU
Plastic toothbrushes are not recyclable for a number of reasons. One reason is their small size, and also because they are often made of various different types of plastic making them too difficult to deal with in the sorting process. In order to reduce your plastic waste related to dental hygiene, we encourage you to choose a toothbrush with a natural handle.
WHY WE HAVE CHOSEN THE TOOTHBRUSH THAT TAKES THESE REPLACEMENT BRUSH HEADS
- It’s a great alternative to bamboo toothbrushes that are all manufactured in Asia.
- This toothbrush head is made of plastic:
- The plastic is recyclable. However we are not going to mislead you, given its size it is unlikely that it will end up being recycled.
- It doesn't contain chemical glues, the bristles are stapled to the brush head.
- Why are we selling it? Because we feel that it, along with its corresponding local beechwood handle, are one of the best (vegan) alternatives to 100% plastic toothbrushes.
- At this moment in time, 100% natural, plastic-free toothbrushes that do not contain animal bristles are not available.
PRODUCT USE TIPS AND ADVICE
- As with all timber and bamboo toothbrushes, we recommend they be dried with a towel after each and every use.
- Change this brush’s bristles when you notice they are damaged, or worn out. We recommend cleaning the toothbrush head with very hot water when replacing it to remove any bacteria.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Size: 1cm x 3cm x 1.5cm
- Material used in this replacement head: a plastic ABS polymer base and nylon bristles 10.10 (based on castor oil).
- Packaging: sent in a small paper bag.
- Compatible with this local beechwood handle that has been made in France.
- Made in Italy.
- Local wood
- Made in Europe