Dahlia Period G-string
The Acorella Classic Collection of period underwear are made of GOTS certified organic cotton. This G-string style pant absorbs the equivalent of 2 regular tampons or pads.
It is suitable for light flows, at the beginning or at the end of your cycle or to offer extra protection for days on which you may experience light leakage.
It is available in sizes 34 to 48.
WHY WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU STOP USING DISPOSABLE TAMPONS AND PADS
Disposable period products are harmful for the planet and for the health of those who use them. They are made of synthetic material and they are not recyclable, therefore they end up either in landfill or floating around contaminating nature.
On an environmental, health and economic level it is really worthwhile looking ito some of the reusable and sustainable alternatives.
WHY WE HAVE DECIDED TO STOCK THIS ORGANIC COTTON MENSTRUAL G-STRING
- It’s the eco-friendly, healthy and zero-waste alternative to single-use tampons and period pads.
- This G-string is not classic lingerie. It offers safe and effective inbuilt period protection.
- It's wicking: the cotton used to make this item helps the flow wick away from your skin and towards the absorbent layer. This way it remains soft and comfortable and makes sure it dries quickly.
- It’s absorbent: it is made with a very absorbent bamboo material meaning that this G-string can absorb the equivalent of 2 tampons or regular pads.
- It’s water-proof:thanks to the recycled PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) fabric, this G-string offers safe leak-proof period protection.
- It’s healthy: all the fabrics used to make this G-string are independently certified (by OEKO-TEX and GOTS). They do not contain pesticides or any substances that are harmful for your body.
- It’s affordable: It will last you years and will enable you to say goodbye to those disposable tampons and period pads. This option is much better value than using single-use products.
- Responsibly made in a family-run sewing workshop in Spain that specialises in menstrual underwear.
- All the off-cuts and waste fabric produces is used to make upholstery as well as acoustic and thermal insulation.
- The G-strings are packaged in cardboard and come with product advice.
PRODUCT USE ADVICE AND TIPS
- It is generally recommended that you have between 3 & 5 briefs to cover the duration of your period, allowing time to wash and dry the briefs between uses.
- However, you can also combine this g-string with other menstrual brief designs, with a menstrual cup or with washable pads.
- Wash by hand or in the washing machine (maximum 30 ºC).
- Do NOT use bleach or fabric softener.
- We recommend air drying.
- Don’t wash with oil-based soaps, such as our soap from Marseille, as it may reduce the absorbency of this period G-string.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Sold individually.
- Available in sizes 34 to 48.
- Colour: black
- Made in Spain
- Packaging: cardboard with instructions included.
- Materials: Main fabric: 96 % natural cotton, 4 % elastane . Internal fabric layers: 80% bamboo viscose 20% polyester; 100% PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) polyester membrane*
- Organic Cotton
- Made in Europe