Boxwood Table Fork
This natural wooden table fork is made with local boxwood. This wood is strong, robust and hygienic, due to its non-porous uniform structure.
You can take this fork with you everywhere, for eating on the go without having to use disposable cutlery. Perfect for taking on a picnic, but also for taking to work.
Boxwood is so hard-wearing that you can put in the dishwasher !
WHY WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU DON’T EAT WITH PLASTIC CUTLERY
Disposable plastic cutlery is one of the regular culprits we often find on the beach. They are generally used for a very short period of time, but as rubbish their life is long. We recommend using reusable cutlery, that is made with material that supports good health such as stainless steel or wood.
WHY WE ARE SUCH FANS OF THIS BOXWOOD TABLE FORK
- It's a natural and biodegradable swap for disposable plastic cutlery.
- It’s a local alternative to bamboo cutlery.
- Boxwood timber is very long-lasting and resistant. This fork will last you for years.
- Made by hand by local craftsmen and women and it is free from toxic substances.
- It is made with boxwood that comes from sustainably managed forests. Would you like to know more about this wood? Here we tell you more about boxwood.
- Boxwood is non-porous, making it particularly hygienic. It can also be washed in the dishwasher.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Total length: 22 cm
- Material: Spanish grown boxwood that comes from a sustainably managed forest that is harvested in a controlled manner.
- Handcrafted* here in Spain.
* Every fork is unique, its shape and size can vary slightly.
- Madera de boj
- Made in Europe