Two-Pronged Boxwood Fork
This wooden two-pronged fork is made with local boxwood. Boxwood is a sustainable, particularly robust and hygienic timber, thanks to it’s very compact and non-porous structure.
This fork is very useful for carving or turning food on the grill or in the oven, without having to worry about burning yourself.
You can put it straight in the dishwasher!
WHY WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU USE LOCALLY PRODUCED WOODEN UTENSILS
Local wood is a fabulous alternative to plastic when it comes to buying cooking utensils. It is sustainable, supports good health and is totally biodegradable, making it zero waste at the end of its lifecycle. In addition, if we take care to choose natural non-treated wood, it is much a much safer option than plastic when it comes to the potential risk of contaminating your food with additives.
WHY WE ARE SO KEEN ON THIS BOXWOOD 2-PRONGED FORK
- It’s a natural and biodegradable alternative to plastic kitchen utensils.
- It is made of boxwood. This boxwood has been grown in Spain, it very strong and hard-wearing and particularly hygienic thanks to its non-porous structure.
- Would you like to know more about boxwood? Here we tell you more about boxwood.
- It is very useful for carving food and turning food on the grill or in the oven without risk of burning.
- You can put it straight in the dishwasher.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Overall length: 32 cm
- Material: Spanish unvarrnished Boxwood timber sourced from controlled and sustainable production sites.
- Handmade* in Spain.
*Each fork is individual and unique. It is possible that they vary slightly in size and shape.
- Madera de boj
- Made in Europe