Boxwood Kitchen Fork
This natural wooden kitchen fork is made from local boxwood. It is a sustainable, particularly robust and hygienic timber, thanks to its very compact and non-porous structure.
You can use this fork for cooking all types of food on the grill or in the oven without worrying about burning yourself.
You can put it straight in the dishwasher!
WHY WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU USE UTENSILS MADE OF LOCAL WOOD
Local wood is the perfect alternative to plastic when it comes to kitchen utensils. It is eco-friendly, healthy and biodegradable. If we are also careful to choose natural timber that hasn’t been treated, wood is a lot safer than plastic because it doesn’t contaminate our food with any chemical additives.
WHY WE ARE SO FOND OF THIS BOXWOOD KITCHEN FORK
- Boxwood is very long-lasting and resistant. It will last you for years.
- It is a great biodegradable, sustainable and healthy swap for plastic cooking utensils.
- Made locally by master spoon-makers, free from toxic chemicals.
- It is made with boxwood that comes from sustainably managed forests. Here we tell you more about boxwood.
- Can be washed by hand or put in the dishwasher, no problem.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Overall length: 31 cm
- Material: Spanish Boxwood timber sourced from controlled and sustainable production sites.
- Handmade* in Spain.
*Each piece is unique, its size and shape can vary a little.
- Madera de boj
- Made in Europe