Child’s Boxwood Knife
We just love this little wooden knife. We have chosen it as a child’s knife, but it is also perfect for vegetable dips, patés and butter. It is made of boxwood, a particularly hygienic and hard-wearing timber as it is non-porous.
A great alternative to plastic knives that we often use for the kids.
Boxwood is such a strong timber that you can even wash it in the dishwasher.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU NO LONGER USE PLASTIC CUTLERY FOR THE CHILDREN
At Sinplástico we are concerned about the health of our children, which is why we don’t give them plastic cutlery. The additives in plastic can be harmful for their health. We prefer to use more sustainable and safer alternatives such as those made of natural materials, such as wood.
WHY OUR CHILDREN USE THIS CHILD’S WOODEN KNIFE
- It is the healthy and sustainable swap from plastic knives.
- It’s the more local alternative to bamboo knives.
- Boxwood is very hard and resistant. This knife can be used for years without getting damaged or splintered.
- Boxwood timber is non-porous making it particularly hygienic.
- You can even put it in the dishwasher.
- This knife has been handmade in Spain. It is not varnished and is free from toxic chemicals.
- Would you like to know more about boxwood? Here we tell you more.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
Available in two sizes:
- Small: length: 16 cm
- Medium: length: 20 cm
- Material: Spanish grown Boxwood that comes from controlled and sustainable sources.
- This product has been manufactured in Spain, supporting the local rural economy.
Each knife is unique, its size and shape may vary a little.
- Madera de boj
- Made in Europe