Adult's Local Beechwood Toothbrush with Soft Bristles
This toothbrush is made in Europe from local certified beechwood timber and vegan bristles. It contains 95% less plastic than traditional toothbrushes and is a local swap for bamboo toothbrushes made in Asia.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU NO LONGER BUY PLASTIC TOOTHBRUSHES
Plastic toothbrushes can not be recycled thanks to their small size and also because they contain too many different types of plastic in their composition. In order to reduce your plastic waste associated with good dental care, we encourage you to choose a toothbrush that has been made from wood.
WHY WE HAVE SELECTED THIS SOFT BRISTLED LOCALLY MADE BEECHWOOD TOOTHBRUSH
- This beechwood toothbrush helps you to reduce your plastic consumption when it comes to brushing your teeth by 95%.
- A more local option when compared with bamboo toothbrushes made in Asia.
- Made in Germany from untreated beechwood obtains from sustainably managed FSC certified forests.
- It’s vegan.
- Also available with medium strength bristles and for children.
- The rounded tip helps to achieve an effective clean whilst not harming your gums.
- The bristles of this toothbrush have been made from Nylon 10.10 manufactured with a base of caster oil.
- The bristles are stapled to the handle avoiding the need from chemical glues.
- The wooden handle is compostable,the metal staples are recyclable and in theory the nylon bristles are also recyclable, however at this point in time due to their small size this is not the case in Spain.
OUR PRODUCT ADVICE AND TIPS
- As with all wooden toothbrushes (including those made from bamboo), we recommend drying them with a towel after each use.
- We do not recommend standing them in a cup or glass on the side of the sink.
- Change your toothbrush when you notice the bristles starting to bend or when the brush starts to look worn.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Length: 18 cm
- Colour of the bristles: turquoise
- Packaging: a small paper bag.
- Handle material: German certified FSC beechwood.
- Manufactured in Germany for My Boo Company.
- Local wood
- Made in Europe
- On sale!