Large Organic Cotton Scrunchy Hair Tie
This large scrunchy is a great alternative to using plastic hair elastics to put your hair up. It has been made in Spain from organic cotton and natural latex rubber.
Choose your favourite from a selection of attractive original fabric designs from the Minimall range.
WHY WE HAVE SELECTED THIS LARGE ORGANIC COTTON AND NATURAL RUBBER SCRUNCHY
- A plastic-free alternative to conventional hair ties and elastics made from synthetic fabrics and plastic.
- Bright and attractive fabric designs exclusive to Minimall.
- Very good quality and they will last you years.
- Locally made in a small family-run sewing workshop in Spain.
- The organic cotton printed fabric is woven in Spain by an OEKO TEX certified company.
- Made with a zero waste attitude, as they have been made using the leftover fabric offcuts and remnants from other Minimall products.
- The elastic inside the scrunchy is made from natural latex and is biodegradable.
- We recommend washing by hand in cold water to avoid damaging the natural rubber elastic inside.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Diameter (without stretching): 13 cm
- Material: organic cotton and natural rubber.
- Available with different fabric designs.
- Designed and made in Spain by Minimal.
- Organic Cotton
- Made in Europe