Small Organic Cotton Scrunchy Hair tie
This small scrunchy is a perfect alternative to plastic hair elastics. Locally and ethically manufactured, it is made from organic cotton and natural latex rubber.
Choose from various pretty and original designs, you’ll be bound to find one you like.
WHY WE HAVE CHOSEN THESE SMALL ORGANIC COTTON AND NATURAL RUBBER SCRUNCHY
- An eco-friendly, local and ethical swap for hair ties made from plastic.
- There are various pretty and bright designs made with original fabrics from Minimall.
- They are high quality and will last you for years.
- They have been locally made in a family-run workshop here in Spain.
- The printed organic cotton fabric is woven in Spain by a OEKO TEX certified company..
- They have been made with a zero waste philosophy: using the leftover fabric offcuts from other sewing projects.
- The elastic inside is made from natural latex and is biodegradable.
PRODUCT USE ADVICE
- In order to not damage the rubber elastic inside, we recommend you wash the scrunchy by hand with cold soapy water.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Diameter (without stretching): 11 cm
- Material: organic cotton and natural latex.
- Available in a variety of original fabric designs.
- Designed and made in Spain by Minimall.
- Organic Cotton
- Made in Europe
Other products in the same category: