Reusable Recycled Cotton & Hemp Coffee Filter
The Minimall reusable coffee filter is perfect for making coffee waste free, no coffee capsules nor disposable filters required. You can use it time and time again.
It’s a healthy option and is very hard-wearing thanks to being made with a blend of recycled cotton and hemp.
WHY IT’S IMPORTANT TO STOP USING COFFEE CAPSULES
The use of coffee capsules has a significant environmental footprint. Coffee is the second most consumed product in the world, every year 7,000 million capsules are thrown away. Even now with the coffee capsule companies offering collection points, the recycling rate of these capsules is very low and it consumes energy.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS REUSABLE RECYCLED COTTON AND HEMP COFFEE FILTER
- It has been made of recycled cotton and hemp, without the need for synthetic fibres.
- It is washable and durable: you can use it for ages.
- It is 4 times cheaper to buy coffee in bulk than in coffee capsules.
- It’s local: it has been made in Spain in a small family-run sewing workshop.
- Available in 2 sizes, in order to best adjust it to your coffee maker.
- It is the ideal size for using in a filter coffee maker or a pour over set up.
PRODUCT USE ADVICE
- Wash before first use.
- We recommend washing it in cold water.
- The filter can be washed under the tap, rinsing it well after each use and leaving it to air dry. Although you can put it in the washing machine, we recommended washing it by hand with a neutral soap.
- As this is a fabric filter used for making food and drinks, fabric softeners, detergents and other chemical products should be avoided.
- As this fabric has not been given a chemical wash treatment, nor bleached, nor dyed, the filter may shrink slightly when washed for the first time.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Small size: 15 x 15 x 16 cm
- Large size: 15 x 16 x 20 cm
- Fabric weight: 220 g/m2 (GSM)
- Material: recycled cotton and hemp blend.
- Designed and made in Spain by Minimall.
- Made in Europe