Reusable Recycled Cotton & Hemp Tea Bag
The Minimall reusable tea bag is perfect for making waste-free tea. This way you can buy your favourite teas, black and herbal, in bulk.
It’s a healthy option and is very hard-wearing thanks to being made with a blend of organic cotton and hemp.
WHY IT’S IMPORTANT TO AVOID USING TEA BAGS AND BUY IN BULK
Tea bags are made more and more often using synthetic materials that contaminate your drink and the environment with microplastics. Even those made from paper, can contain harmful chemical substances. That is why it is much better to buy your organic teas in bulk. This way you can make sure your drink is truly healthy.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS REUSABLE RECYCLED COTTON & HEMP TEA BAG
- Made from a blend of recycled cotton and hemp, without any synthetic fibres.
- Washable and resistant: you can reuse it again and again.
- It’s local: it has been made in Spain by a small family-run company.
- It’s drawstring is also made from cotton.
PRODUCT USE TIPS
- Wash before first use.
- Wash with cold water.
- The bag can be washed under the tap, rinsing after every use and allowed to dry thoroughly. Although you can wash it in the washing machine, we recommend washing it by hand with a neutral soap.
- As the tea bag is used to make a beverage, it is best to avoid using fabric softners, detergents and other harsh chemicals.
- As the fabric has not been chemically treated with a pre-wash, bleached or dyed, the filter may shrink a little when first washed.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Dimensions: 8 x 7 cm
- Weight: 3 g
- Fabric weight: 220 g/m2 (GMS)
- Material: recycled cotton and hemp blend.
- Designed and made in Spain for the Minimall brand.
- Made in Europe