SOL DE IBIZA Natural Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 - STICK 40g
At last a plastic-free sunscreen, vegan, marine life and coral reef friendly, and free from toxic chemicals that are hazardous to your health and with SPF 50.
This mineral sunscreen uses vegetable-based oils and waxes combined with zinc oxide. It contains Aloe vera from Ibiza, Spain to make it extra moisturising. It comes in a user-friendly stick packed in a cardboard tube, without the need for labels.
Give it a go when you are swimming at the beach, hiking in the mountains or even just when you are lounging around on a sunny afternoon in your back garden or at the park. It is also suitable for the whole family, including the kids. Try it, you are bound to never go back.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU STOP USING CHEMICAL SUN PROTECTION
Traditional chemical-based sunscreens are nearly always sold in plastic packaging and contain toxic chemicals that can be harmful to your health and that of marine life.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU USE THIS SOL DE IBIZA NATURAL MINERAL SUNSCREEN STICK
- It’s the perfect zero waste sunscreen alternative to traditional creams.
- It’s CERTIFIED organic, natural, and vegan with Aloe vera from Ibiza.
- WATER RESISTANT for up to 40 mins.
- It does NOT contain fragrances, preservatives and chemicals. Not tested on animals.
- It’s free from oxibenzone, avobenzone, octisalate, octocrylene, homosalate, and octinoxate... toxic ingredients often used in cosmetics that may potentially cause health problems and are present in 80% of conventional sunscreens.
- It’s ocean friendly because the ingredients chosen do not affect the coral reefs or marine biodiversity.
- It works. Approved SPF 50 protection that protects the fairest and most delicate skin.
- Sol de Ibiza supports the Ibiza Preservation Foundation and collaborates with Casita Verde, a pioneer project in Ibiza that promotes a zero-impact lifestyle.
- It’s free from heavy metals and nanoparticles.
- Suitable for the whole family.
- This product was developed by an open water swimmer with a specific PURPOSE: a sunscreen made only of natural ingredients, which is good for kids, adults and the environment.
- Wrapped in a cardboard tube.
- Responsibly made in Italy.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- Apply sunscreen 20 minutes before going out in the sun.
- Reapply regularly - after each swim, after sporting activities or at least every two hours if in the sun.
- Avoid being in the sun in the middle of the day.
- Sunscreens with mineral filters don't get absorbed into the skin when applied, so your skin will be slightly whiter than usual. At least, it’ll be easy to see the spots you’ve missed ;)
- To remove the product, you can use a cotton flannel or handkerchief.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Volume: 40g
- Ethically made in Italy.
- Packaging: cardboard tube.
- Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (20%) Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera oil) Vegan Wax (Euphorbia cerifera wax) Organic Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis leaf juice) Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus annuus seed oil) Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil) Organic Calendula (Calendula officinalis flower extract).
- INCI: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cocos nucifera oil (*), Zinc oxide (20%), Silica, Euphorbia cerifera wax, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Tocopheryl acetate, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (*), Helianthus annuus seed oil (*), Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract (*), Oryzanol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Lecithin, Citric acid. (*) Organically grown ingredients.
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe