Cork Travel Soap Box & Traditional Bar of Aleppo Soap
A practical cork soap case for taking your bar of soap with you wherever you go: to the gym, travelling, to work, etc. It comes with its own 50g bar of soap made with a 20% Laurel oil content.
This authentic Aleppo soap is manufactured using traditional techniques by a Syrian family of soapmakers who moved to Turkey due to the ongoing conflict in their homeland. The Zanabili family creates this soap following the thousand year old recipe with a base of Laurel berry oil to ensure it is of the highest quality.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU RETURN TO USING A TRADITIONAL BAR OF SOAP
Using a bar of soap is a great option when it comes to reducing your plastic use in the bathroom. Choosing a natural handmade soap also makes sure that no nasty microplastics sneak in, nor any other type of chemical substance that may be harmful to your health.
WHY WE LIKE THIS CORK SOAP DISH SO MUCH
- This cork soap box is made in Spain from natural Spanish grown cork.
- It is reusable and 100% biodegradable. When it comes to the end of its life you can put it straight in the compost.
- It comes with a 50g Aleppo soap with 20% Laurel berry oil content included.
- This soap is made in the same way the Zanabili family always has, they have been doing so for 4 generations now.
- It’s perfect for everyday hygiene, suitable for washing your hands, your face and your body.
- It nourishes, regenerates and softens your skin.
- As the soap is 100% natural, free from preservatives and perfumes, it is also hypoallergenic.
- This Aleppo soap has a plant oil base: olive oil and laurel oil.
- Olive oil helps the skin to regenerate itself. It aids to keep the skin hydrated and ensures your skin stays soft and soft.
- Laurel berry oil has antiseptic effects and helps with good circulation. It can be used to prevent acne, dandruff as it is anti-bacterial.
- This soap is vegan and does NOT contain essential oils or palm oil.
- It’s the perfect size for popping in your toiletry bag and is ideal for minimalist travellers as it's multi-purpose and suitable for the whole family.
- It’s biodegradable and lasts for ages.
PRODUCT USE TIPS AND TRICKS
- Don’t store the soap in the box when wet. We recommend waiting until it has dried a little.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Cork soap case’s outside dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 4 cm
- Cork soap case’s inside dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 3 cm
- Soap’s dimensions: 4 x 4 x 2 cm (approx.)
- Due to the conflict that has devastated Syria since 2011, the family makes their soaps in Turkey.
- The soap dish has been made in Spain using local Spanish grown cork.
- The weight of each bar of soap may vary slightly as it dries out and cures.
- INCI:ILEA EUROPAEA OIL, LAURUS NOBILIS OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, AQUA.
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe