SOL DE IBIZA Mineral Sunscreen - SPF 50 - 100ml
At last a plastic-free sunscreen, vegan, marine life and coral reef friendly, and free from toxic chemicals that are hazardous to your health and with SPF 50.
This mineral sunscreen uses vegetable-based oils and waxes combined with zinc oxide. It has Aloe vera from Ibiza to make it extra moisturising. It comes in an aluminium tin, without the need for labels.
Give it a go when you are lounging around on a sunny afternoon in your garden, when you are swimming at the beach or walking in the mountains. It is also suitable for your kids. Try it, you are bound to never go back.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU STOP USING CHEMICAL BASED SUNSCREENS
Traditional chemical-based sunscreens are generally sold in plastic packaging and contain toxins that can be harmful to your health and marine life.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU USE ZERO WASTE & NATURAL SOL DE IBIZA SUNSCREEN 50 SPF
- It’s the perfect zero waste sunscreen alternative to traditional creams.
- It’s certified organic, natural, and vegan with Aloe vera from Ibiza.
- It ois wtare resistant for up to 40 mins.
- It does not contain fragrances, preservatives and chemicals.
- It’s free from oxibenzone, avobenzone, octisalate, octocrylene, homosalate, and octinoxate... toxic ingredients often used in cosmetics that may potentially cause health problems and are present in 80% of conventional sunscreens.
- It’s free from nanoparticles.
- It’s ocean friendly because its ingredients do not affect marine biodiversity.
- It is vegan and not tested on animals.
- It offers SPF 50 protection that protects the fairest and most delicate skin. We use it with our kids.
- Sol de Ibiza supports the Ibiza Preservation Foundation and collaborates with Casita Verde, a pioneer project in Ibiza that promotes a zero-impact lifestyle.
- Our product was developed by an open water swimmer with a specific PURPOSE: a sunscreen made only of natural ingredients, which is good for kids, adults and the environment.
- It’s aluminium tin is reusable and 100% recyclable.
- Available in stick shape and in 30 SPF aluminium container.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- Apply sunscreen 20 minutes before going out in the sun.
- Reapply regularly - after each swim, after sporting activities or every two hours if in the sun.
- Avoid being in the sun in the middle of the day.
- Sunscreens with mineral filters get absorbed into the skin when applied, so your skin will be slightly whiter than with regular sunscreens. At least, it’ll be easy to see the bits you’ve missed ;)
- To remove the product, you can use a cotton flannel or handkerchief.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Volume: 100 ml
- Ethically made in Italy.
- Packaging: Label-free aluminium container.
- INCI: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Zinc oxide, Silica, Euphorbia cerifera cera, Cocos nucifera oil (*), Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Cetyl alcohol, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Tocopheryl acetate, Calendula officinalis flower extract (*), Helianthus annuus seed oil (*), Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (*), Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Oryzanol, Citric acid.(*) Ingredients coming from organic farming
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe