Beechwood Kitchen Tongs
These natural wooden kitchen tongs are made from local beechwood. They are sustainable and multi-purpose.
You can use these tongs for cooking all types of food, in a pan, on the grill or in the oven without worrying about burning yourself. They are also useful for grabbing the toast from the toaster.
The perfect eco-friendly, local and healthy alternative to plastic kitchen tongs.
WHY WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU USE UTENSILS MADE OF LOCAL WOOD
Local timber is the perfect swap for plastic, when it come to kitchen utensils. It is environmentally friendly, healthy and long-lasting. Unlike plastic, it is 100% biodegradable and at the end of its useful life it can be added to the compost heap. In addition, when you choose untreated wood, it is much safer for cooking when compared with plastic as it doesn’t contaminate your food with chemical additives.
WHY WE ARE SO FOND OF THESE BEECHWOOD KITCHEN TONGS
- Beechwood is a very strong and resistant timber.
- It is a great biodegradable, zero-waste and healthy swap for plastic cooking utensils.
- They are handcrafted in a small workshop.
- Made from beechwood that comes from local Spanish sustainably managed forests.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Overall length: 28 cm
- Span: 5 cm
- Width of the wooden arms: 3 cm
- Material: Spanish Beechwood.
- Traditionally handcrafted* in Spain.
*Each pair of tongs are unique. They may vary a little when it comes to size and shape.
- Local wood
- Made in Europe