Organic Liquorice Tooth & Gum powder
We would like to offer you an organic powdered toothpaste suitable for the whole family: No perfumes, No mint crystals, No essential oils and No surfactants.
It is also suitable for children and pregnant women. It is certified by Cosmos Organic and has a very simple formula with only 5 ingredients. It is your quintessential 100% natural tooth powder.
BENEFITS OF THIS ORGANIC LIQUORICE TOOTH & GUM POWDER:
- 100% natural and certified by Cosmos Organic.
- It doesn't contain microplastics.
- It has a minimalist and very selective formula, but is at the same time effective and delivers a good clean leaving your whole mouth feeling fresh.
- It has a sweet liquorice flavour and the freshness it leaves behind will appeal to the adults just as much as the little ones.
- It contains no perfume, no essential oils, no colours.
- It can be used during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- It has been dermatologically tested.
- Local produced by a small French brand.
- It’s aluminium pot is reusable and recyclable.
INGREDIENTS IN MORE DETAIL:
- Xylitol: In the kitchen, xylitol is used as a sweetener, an alternative to sugar often used for diabetics, but it is also highly valued for making cosmetics. In fact, it is known to help reduce the risk of cavities and it slows down the development of certain bacteria that can be harmful for our dental health. In addition, it can assist in the remineralisation of our decayed teeth thanks to its calcium and phosphate content. Xylitol usually comes from the birch tree. In order to limit the risk of allergies (birch allergies are very common in France), we have chosen a corn-based xylitol non-GMO and approved by COSMOS ORGANIC.
- Natural white clay: that comes from French quarries. Clay allows us to clean our teeth gently and it absorbs any excess grease. It is guaranteed to be nanoparticle-free.
- Calcium carbonate: Sometimes called "Blanc de Meudon", an important component of chalk. It is a very mild abrasive that helps to gently clean our teeth’s enamel. It has been approved by COSMOS ORGANIC who guarantee that it doesn’t contain any nanoparticles.
- Organic liquorice roota: liquorice root has been used for cleaning teeth since (nearly) forever. Did you know that in Morocco they call it "the vein of decay"? It helps to prevent cavities.
- Organic marshmallow root: marshmallow is rich in mucilage, that helps fragile and sensitive gums. It has anti-inflammatory effects and helps to calm the gums and any discomfort or pain that sometimes arises with intense brushing. It is also known to help soothe baby’s gums during the teething process.
PRODUCT USE TIPS:
- This powdered toothpaste can be used like regular toothpaste.
- It is surfactant-free, so don’t worry: it is normal that it doesn’t froth up.
- Wet your toothbrush with water.
- Carefully place your toothbrush into the jar and load it with a small amount of the tooth powder.
- Brush your teeth as normal
- Rinse your mouth and brush your teeth well with clean water
- Close the jar lid to protect the tooth powder from moisture
- DO NOT SWALLOW.
- Glycyrrhizic acid, the active ingredient in liquorice, can increase blood pressure when consumed regularly. Therefore, everyday use of this toothpaste is not recommended for people suffering from high blood pressure (hypertension) or kidney problems.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES:
- Certified: Slow Cosmetic, Cosmos Organic and Cruelty Free by PETA US.
- Its is manufactured in France by My Boo Company and Druydès.
- INCI : Xylitol, Kaolin, Calcium Carbonate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Powder*, Althaea Officinalis Root*.*sourced from certified organic production.
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe