Natural eco-friendly toothpaste tablets - Refill 125 tabs
Thanks to this refill sachet of 125 toothpaste tablets you can reuse your original glass tablet pot or any little container you have handy at home.
With their fresh and slightly tangy mint taste, they are very pleasant to use. They are certified organic (Cosmos Organic Label) and 100% of their ingredients are natural in origin.
WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO STOP BUYING TOOTHPASTE IN PLASTIC TUBES
Traditional toothpaste that comes in a plastic tube often contains plastic in its packaging but also in its formulation. We really encourage you to consider swapping over to a natural solid toothpaste that comes packaging-free.
WHY WE'RE A BIG FAN OF THIS SACHET OF NATURAL TOOTHPASTE TABLET REFILLS
- This refill of natural toothpaste tablets is packaged in a paper sachet.
- The tablets from the French brand PAOS are certified organic (Cosmos Organic label).
- They are manufactured in France.
- They do not contain any of the following substances: titanium dioxide, triclosan, sulphates, propylene glycol, plastic micro-beads.
- They have been tested and approved in the laboratory by dentists.
- They do not contain fluoride because fluoride is present in most tap water, fluoridated salt and even tea. This means it can be complicated to calculate our daily dose.
- It is important to not overdose ourselves with fluoride and therefore PAOS have decided to not add it to their formula. They use other ingredients that work against the formation of cavities.
- It uses other ingredients that are efficient against caries.
- It fights against dental plaque.
- Strengthens and remineralises teeth. They leave you with fresh and pleasant breath.
ITS INGREDIENTS IN DETAIL
- Xylitol: Derived from plants, it reduces the risk of cavities by neutralising bacteria that attack tooth enamel.
- Potassium bitartrate: Small crystals used to obtain natural foam.
- Calcium carbonate: Eliminates plaque and strengthens teeth.
- Natural mint flavour: For fresh breath :)
- Xanthan gum: Natural thickening agent, gives the tablet a pleasant consistency.
- Glyceryl Behenate: A vegetable fat that keeps all these ingredients together!
- Stevia: A plant-based sweetener, that ensures a nice mouth feel :)
- Citric acid: Originating from citrus fruit, this ingredient reacts with the calcium carbonate and our own saliva to form little bubbles of carbon dioxide that help to eliminate food particles stuck in our teeth.
PRODUCT USE ADVICE AND TIPS
- Chew up one tablet.
- Brush your teeth as you usually do.
- Rinse well.
- Smile :)
- It has peppermint essential oils in its composition, so it is best avoided during pregnancy, breastfeeding and for children under 7 years of age.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Sachet of 125 refills.
- Also available in a glass pot of 100 tablets.
- Made in the north of France.
- Packaging: paper sachet. It is compostable in industrial composters and biodegradable if it ends up in the oceans, but ideally should be recycled with other paper waste.
- INCI: Xylitol, Potassium Bitartrate, Calcium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Cichorium Intybus Root Extract*, Inulin*, Glyceryl Behenate, Dextrin, Mentha Piperita Oil*, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract*, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool. *organically grown.
- Contain essential oils
- Made in Europe