Dry Body Brushing & Bath Brush with Mixed Fiber Bristles and removable handle
Dry Body Brushing & Bath Brush with Mixed Fiber Bristles made of waxed beechwood, vegetable fibers and mane horse hair. It will make your skin look bright and fresh, and help to remove toxins and dead cells.
- Waxed beechwood.
- Tampico fiber is obtain from the leaf ribs of a type of agave that grows in the high plains of Mexico. It has a high degree of shape retention and is used for scrubbing and bathing brushes and whenever high heat resistance is required.
- Horse hair is a significant material for the brush maker. Hair from the tail and the mane are used. The hair from the horse’s mane is very suitable for the manufacture of these brushes. Before manufacture, all natural hair and brushes are cleaned, scoured, and combed in a costly multi-stage process. We call this treatment ‘finishing’.
- Cotton belt for easy gripping, attached with thumbtacks.
- Removable Handle with cotton cord for easy hanging. The handle allows us to access any corner of our back. It is also very useful for reaching any part of our legs or even the feet.
Dry Skin Brushing with the Bath Brush with Removable Handle and Mixed Fiber Bristles:
Dry Skin Brushing is an age-old practice that is part of the famous Hindu Ayurveda, considered as one of the oldest traditional systems of medicine accepted worldwide. It is performed by a gentle friction that activates body's lymphatic system. As they point out..."If the Sveda Mala (sweat) is not cleared from the body, it can lead to skin irritation problems, and improper fluid balance..."
Among its many benefits we must highlight:
- Stimulates your lymphatic system, responsible for eliminating cellular waste products. Hundreds of miles of lymphatic tubules allow waste to be collected from your tissues and transported to your blood for elimination, a process referred to as lymphatic drainage. When your lymphatic system is not working properly, waste and toxins can build up and make you sick. Lymphatic congestion is a major factor leading to inflammation and disease. By stimulating your lymphatic system and helping it release toxins, dry skin brushing is a powerful detoxification aid.
- Regarding Acne, you can notice an improve in just a few days.
- It helps to dissolve and eliminate fat accumulation and cellulite.
- Removes dead skin cells.
- Since it improves blood circulation, allows disposing body waste through the pores of the skin.
- Increases skin firmness by increasing blood flow.
- Allows skin to breathe optimally.
- Stimulates skin nerve endings.
- Decreases cortisol since dry brushing is very relaxing and helps soothe the nerves. The relaxing nature of dry brushing as well as increased circulation tends to reduce stress levels.
- Tones muscles by activating muscle fibers.
- Relieves contractures.
Tips for a good dry brushing
- Better to do it just after getting up in the morning. However, dry brushing just before bedtime, helps you to fall asleep faster.
- Do not brush very hard or for a long time. Never irritate your skin.
- Make sure your skin is clean -no lotions or creams- and dry.
- Begin from the soles of the feet and continue up the legs, with circular movements towards the heart.
- For the abdomen, use circular movements counter clockwise.
- Brush gently your breast and do not get close to the nipples.
- Ideally, brushing should take two to five minutes each day.
- Be patient. It is not an instant remedy as it needs at least 3 to 6 months of regular brushing in order to appreciate its excellent results.
- If you want, from time to time, put a handful of sea salt on the mitt to increase dry exfoliation.
- Once you have finished, have a shower to remove all dead skin.
- After leaving the shower and get dried, massage your skin with organic moistering body oils and creams.
PRECAUTIONS: It is not recommended for people with eczema, psoriasis, rashes or other skin ailments. It should be also avoided by those who suffer inflammatory circulatory problems, such as phlebitis or varicose veins. In these cases, avoid dry brushing on lower limbs, though it could be done on back, arms and buttocks.
How to Care of the Bath Brush with Removable Handle and Mixed Fiber Bristles:
- Rinse after use.
- Drain excces water.
- Let it air dry.
- Store it in a dry area.
- Once in a while, you can let it soak in a mix of water, white vinegar and baking soda. Then clarify, rinse and let to air dry.
- Length: 13 cm. (46 cm. with the handle)
- Width: 8 cm.
- Width: 4 cm.
Responsibly manufactured in Europe for Sinplastico.
- Local wood
- Made in Europe