Recycled Cotton Mesh Laundry Bag
This drawstring mesh laundry bag is made in Spain from recycled cotton, a natural and eco-friendly material. It is guaranteed to be toxin-free, so that your washing doesn’t pollute the environment.
WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO AVOID SYNTHETIC LAUNDRY BAGS
During machine washing, clothes release tiny fibres directly into the washing water, that then goes down the drain and out into the sea. They are not filtered out when the water passes through the water processing plants. So, in order to avoid releasing plastic microfibres that are a worrying source of plastic pollution in our oceans, it is a good option to go for a laundry bag that is made completely from natural fibres, without any dyes or toxic treatments.
BENEFITS OF THIS RECYCLED COTTON MESH LAUNDRY BAG
- Manufactured exclusively from natural recycled cotton.Its mesh netting fabric meets the OEKO TEX standard meaning it has been tested and approved to not contain any harmful substances.
- It is high quality and strong, built to last lots of washing cycles.
- The fine mesh or netting allows you to protect your delicates whilst also washing then effectively.
- Locally made: this bag has been woven, assembled and sewn in Spain.
- The drawstring is made from organic cotton.
PRODUCT USE TIPS AND TRICKS
- Use the laundry bag by placing the delicate garments inside the bag without overcrowding.
- Close the bag securely. Wash as usual.
- After the washing cycle has finished, air dry the bag along with the clothes.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES
- Size: 30 x 36 cm
- Material: recycled cotton netting fabric.
- Designed, assembled and sewn in Spain for the Minimall brand.
- Recycled cotton
- Made in Europe