Nº20 Natural Shampoo Bar for Normal or Oily Hair
Thaïs Camila Nº20 solid shampoo, delivers all the care and attention your hair and scalp requires. It contains a higher proportion of surfactants to ensure an effective clean avoiding any excess oil build-up on the scalp.
100% natural & vegan.
The perfect hair care option for those leading a healthy zero waste lifestyle.
WHY WE HAVE CHOSEN THIS NATURAL SHAMPOO BAR GREASY HAIR:
Specific benefits of its ingredients:
- This shampoo has been specially formulated to be gentle on hair and skin, but at the same time to be kind to our environment.
- Thaïs Camila do NOT us the following ingredients: sulphates, preservatives, glucosides, or betaines, known to provoke allergic reactions or cause sensitivities in certain skin types.
- Does NOT contain surfactants such as Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI) that are highly toxic for marine animals. Instead, an alternative surfactant, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate is used. Despite being more expensive, it is gentler on sensitive skin predisposed to irritation and at the same time causes a lot less water contamination than SCI.
- Thaïs Camila work to balance the pH of their products in line with the scalp’s own pH, this helps to keep the hair cuticles closed, reducing friction and damage when brushing and styling, but also ensuring a natural shine without the need for artificial additives.
- 100% of the ingredients used in the Nº20 Shampoo bar are ECOCERT COSMOS certified. This means that they are natural in origin and break down quickly making them kinder for our marine ecosystems and the environment in general.
Other advantages of using the Nº20 solid shampoo:
- It leaves your hair clean, soft, shiny and tangle-free, but still allowing for volume.
- It is very gentle on skin, taking good care of your scalp, preventing dandruff.
- Keeps you hair feeling soft without the need for silicones, preservatives or sulphates.
- The Thais Camila Nº20 Shampoo is suitable for sensitive scalps, it does not contain oils that clog pores, thereby helping in the management of acne and reduce the risk of hair loss.
- Natural and eco-friendly ingredients, vegan, cruelty free, that biodegrade quickly once dissolved, this makes them essentially safe for the environment and especially kind on aquatic ecosystems.
- Does NOT contain any sulphates, or preservative, or silicones, or perfumes.
- So effective it allows you to wash your hair less frequently.
- 1 shampoo bar = 2 regular shampoo bottles.
- Zero waste
- Handmade, each shampoo bar is individually made and therefore may vary from the one featured in the photo.
- Brand: Thaïs Camila, Sustainable Cosmetics.
PRODUCT USE ADVICE & TIPS:
- Wet your hair, apply the shampoo by rubbing it gently into your hair and scalp until a lather forms.
- Wash your hair as usual and then rinse well with plenty of water.
- One wash is usually enough.
- After using the shampoo bar allow it to dry on a soap dish that allows it to drain and dry effectively.
- Keep in a cool dry place, away from any heat.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, mucous membranes and any open wounds.
- If you do get it in your eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly, with plenty of clean water.
- Do not swallow.
DIMENSIONS & OTHER FEATURES:
- Weight: 80g
- Made in Spain
- Inci: Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Oryza Sativa Starch, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Aqua, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, CI 77492 (Iron oxide)
- Made in Europe