Thaïs Camila Natural Conditioner Bar for all hair types
Thaïs Camila's Repairing Conditioner is highly moisturising and protects and repairs damaged hair, including hair that is prone to frizz and split ends.
Vegan & 100% natural.
The perfect product for those looking for a healthy and zero waste lifestyle.
Features of the Thaïs Camila Natural Solid Conditioner:
Benefits of the ingredients:
- This formulation is designed to be gentle on your hair, your scalp whilst also being kind to the environment.
- Thaís Camila formulations do not contain sulphates, preservatives, glucosides, or betaines, known for provoking allergic reactions and sensitivity in some people.
- The surfactant Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI) is avoided as it has been found to be highly toxic for marine life. Instead, we use an alternative surfactant, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate that, although more expensive, is gentler on skin that is predisposed to irritation and a lot less toxic to our oceans than SCI.
- These products have a pH that is compatible with that of our scalp, helping to keep the hair cuticle closed. This reduces friction and damage when styling and ensures a natural shine without the need for additives.
- 90% of the ingredients in this conditioner are certified by ECOCERT COSMOS. This means that they are organic and of natural origin, with utmost respect for our ecosystem and minimum toxicity.
Other benefits of this solid conditioner bar:
- Repairs hair, adds shine and strengthens.
- This conditioner helps to reduce friction and static electricity when styling either wet or dry. Helps to untangle hair when brushing and styling.
- Leaves your hair soft, shiny and tangle-free.
- It does not contain perfumes, sulphates, preservatives or silicones.
- Naturally sourced and eco-friendly. Vegan & Cruelty free. It is quickly broken down once dissolved in water, making it as safe as possible for the environment.
- It protects your hair’s natural shape and beauty.
- Suitable for vegans.
- 100% Biodegradable.
- Zero waste.
- Made by hand, each individual bar is unique and can vary slightly from the one in the photo.
- Brand : Thaïs Camila, Sustainable Cosmetics.
Suggested instructions :
- Wet your hair, apply the conditioner bar to the tips of your hair and massage it in.
- Run your fingertips through your hair to untangle it gently.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat sources.
- After using, allow the bar to air dry on a soap dish ensuring that any excess water can drain away.
- Avoid allowing the product to come in contact with your eyes, other mucous membranes or in open wounds.
- If it does get in your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Do not swallow.
- Weight: 55g
Made in Spain.
Inci: Ingredients: Stearyl Alcohol, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Crambe Abyssinica Seed oil, Mangifera Indica Seed butter, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Lactic Acid, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Isoamyl Laurate.
- Made in Europe