Right Angled Bottle Brush for Decanters
Eco-friendly and plastic-free bottle brush with a bent right angled tip, made from natural bristles, galvanised wire and a wooden handle.
It is perfect for cleaning the bottom of your decanter, your glassware, bottles, and even for difficult to reach crevices like those in the radiator.
An ideal plastic-free switch from plastic cleaning brushes.
Features of our eco-friendly bottle brush.
- Manufactured plastic-free using natural pig hair bristles, metal wires and local beech timber.
- This bottle brush has a 90º tip for cleaning hard to reach places.
- The perfect tool when cleaning a decanter, glassware, shaped bottles or vases and can even come in handy for getting to those difficult to reach spots around the house, such as between the parts of the radiator.
- Suitable for wide-mouthed bottles.
- The handle comes with a metal eye to make it easy to hang out of the way and dry effectively after each use.
- Store in a dry place and allow to air dry.
Dimensions & other features:
- Total length: 44 cm
- Bristle diameter: Ø 5 cm.
- Bristle section length: 23cm (up until the 90º bend in the wire) + 9 cm
- Handle length: 11 cm
Manufactured in the EU on behalf of Sinplastico.
- Local wood
- Made in Europe