Wooden clothes pegs "Jumbo"
20 pegs in an organic cotton bag made of untreated beechwood. Especially large and sturdy galvanized coil spring.
The perfect plastic-free alternative to plastic pegs.
Features of the Wooden clothes pegs "Jumbo":
- Untreated Beechwood from local sustainable hardwood trees.
- Large and sturdy galvanized coil spring.
- Jumbo size to hang even the thickest garment.
- Bag made of fabric made with GOTS certificated thread.
- Fabric made in Spain, in a OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certificated Company.
- Fabric made of raw cotton, dyes and bleach free.
- Bag with seamless bottom for extra strength/resistance.
- We use double seams to prevent breakage and fraying.
- The bags are sewn in Spain in a company that collaborates with the labor insertion and the entrepreneurship of women.
- Sewing thread made of Cotton.
- Cotton label.
- Fabric colour: Natural
- Weight of the fabric: 150gr./m2.
- Bag closes with natural cotton cord 3 mm.
How to care of the Wooden clothes pegs "Jumbo":
- Store in a dry place.
- Do not soak it.
Dimensions of the Wooden clothes pegs "Jumbo":
- Length: 9 cm.
- Width: 1 cm.
- Thickness: 1 cm.
- Width: 17 cm.
- Height: 21 cm.
Made in Germany.
Other products in the same category:
Price €3.22 Out of stock