Wooden dish brush
Hard dish brush made of beechwood and tampico fibre. The stiffer plant fiber brushes are ideal for pots and pans.
It is the zero-waste and plastic-free alternative to synthetic dish brushes and sponges.
Features of this wooden dish brush:
- Untreated beechwood.
- Tampico fibre is obtained from the leaf ribs of a type of agave which grows on the high plains of Mexico. It has a high degree of shape retention, and is used for scrubbing brushes, washing brushes, and wherever high heat resistance is required.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Perfect for a zero-waste lifestyle.
- You can replace the dish head.
- Brand: Redecker.
Recomendations for use:
- Let it aur dry after use.
- Store in a dry place.
- Boil from time to time to eliminate possible bacterias.
- Lenght: 25 cm.
- Brush base diameter: 5 cm.
- Brush diameter: 8 cm.
Made in Germany.
Otros productos en la misma categoría
Precio 0,41 €