Wooden dish brush
Thanks to this dish brush of natural wood and vegetable fibres, scrubbing the dishes will mean no more micro fibres released into the oceans.
Made in Europe with vegetable tampico bristles and an untreated beech wood handle. Its the perfect companion when it comes to scrubbing the dishes, glasses, pans and utensils.
Its the natural and ecological alternative to plastic scourers.
WHY YOU SHOULD AVOID USING SYNTHETIC SCRUBBERS FOR WASHING UP:
Plastic scourers have a short shelf life but as waste they will remain on the planet forever. They´re very polluting for the earth and oceans because while they´re used they expel microplastics so small that the treatment plants can´t retain them and end up at sea. In addition, they are made of materials composed of toxic substances that are harmful to our health and the environment.
WHY WE RECOMMEND USING THIS DISH BRUSH:
- It is free of plastic
- It is made with untreated beech wood and natural and vegetable fibre of tampico.
- Tampico fibre is obtained from the leaf veins of a type of agave that grows in the highlands of Mexico.
- It has a high degree of resistance and therefore is used to make scrub brushes, washing brushes, and also, given its characteristics, where high heat resistance is required.
- It is made with ecological and toxic-free materials.
- The brush can be used for many years because it has a replacable head.
- Its ideal for scrubbing dishes, frying pans & utensils.
- Tampico fibres are respectful of all types of materials and do not scratch pans.
RECOMMENDED CARE TIPS:
- Let it air dry after each use.
- Do not soak.
- Save in a dry place.
- Boil occasionally to eliminate any bacteria.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
- Total length: 23 cm
- Brush support diameter: 4.5 cm.
- Brush diameter: 7 cm.
- European beech wood from European forests. The wood is in the process of FSC certification.
- Made in the European Union for Sinplastico.
Other products in the same category: