Wooden dish brush replacement head
Hard dish brush replacement head made of untreated beechwood and tampico fibre. The stiffer plant fiber brushes are ideal for pots and pans.
It is the zero-waste and plastic-free alternative to synthetic dish brushes and sponges.
WHY YOU SHOULD AVOID USING SYNTHETIC SCOURERS FOR WASHING UP:
Plastic scourers have a short shelf life but as waste they will remain on the planet and oceans forever. They pollute the oceans because whilst using them they expel microplastics so small that the treatment plants can´t retain them and they end up in the sea. In addition, they are made of materials composed of toxic substances that are harmful to our health.
WHY WE RECOMMEND USING THIS DISH BRUSH HEAD:
- Its plastic free.
- Its made with untreated beech wood and natural and vegetable fibre of tampico.
- Tampico fibre is obtained from the leaf veins of a type of agave that grows in the highlands of Mexico.
- It has a high degree of resistance and therefore is used to make scrub brushes, washing brushes, and given its characteristics, where high heat resistance is required.
- The brush head can be used alone or compatible with the dish brush with handle.
- Its ideal for scrubbing dishes and frying pans.
- Tampico fibres are respectful of all types of materials and do not scratch pans.
- 100% biodegradable.
RECOMMENDED CARE TIPS:
- Let it air dry after each use.
- Do not soak.
- Save in a dry place.
- Boil occasionally to eliminate any bacteria.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
- Brush support diameter: 4.5 cm.
- Brush diameter: 7 cm.
- Made from beech trees from European forests. The wood is in the process of FSC certification.
- Made in the European Union for Sinplastico.