Vegetable brush with English imprint made of untreated beechwood and tampico and union fibre. Our beechwood vegetable brushes with plant fiber are designed to clean all types of vegetables gently and thoroughly.
Great plastic-free and zero-waste cooking accessory.
Features of this vegetable brush:
- Untreated beechwood
- Tampico fibre is obtained from the leaf ribs of a type of agave which grows on the high plains of Mexico. It has a high degree of shape retention, and is used for scrubbing brushes, washing brushes, and wherever high heat resistance is required. Palmyra fibre comes from the leaf ribs of palmyra palms which occur in India and Sri Lanka. The core from the stem of this palm provides the starch-containing foodstuff sago.
- Palmyra fibre is, like all plant fibres, wet-resistant and is used mainly for street-sweeping brooms. However it is mainly blended with other plant fibres to make union fibre, a mixture which has proved itself above all for vegetable scrubbing brushes, mops, and scrubbers because of its hardness and resilience.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Perfect for a zero-waste lifestyle.
- Brand: Redecker.
Recomendations for use:
- Let it aur dry after use.
- Store in a dry place.
- Each brush has a stiff side for potatoes and root varieties and a softer side for more sensitive vegetables.
- Lenght: 13 cm.
Made in Germany.