Indoor Broom Head
This Redecker indoor broom head is made of horsehair, waxed beechwood and a brass thread. It uses only the stronger hair from the tail, not the mane hair, because it is more suitable for the manufacture of brooms. The hair is split at each end in a mechanical process. This makes them much softer and more flexible and thus ideal for collecting even the finest dust.
Instructions for use:
- Sweeping performance will enhance if you always sweep in the same direction and if you don’t leave the broom standing in dirt.
- Do not push the broom with force, but pull it gently to conserve the hair.
- Hang on a hook , lay flat or upside down for storage.
Enjoy our products for a long time: The best way to care these precious horse hair brushes is the same as your own hair:
- Wash the hair with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo (or mild detergent solution).
- After washing, drain the water, wrap in a towel and press dry, then hang out in the fresh air or indoors at room temperature to dry (please don’t ever lay the brushes on the heater to dry, otherwise the soft bristles may dry out).
- Then comb out gently using a metal comb.
- Length: 28cm.
- Width: 5 cm.
- Hair lenght: 6,5 cm.
Made in the European Union for Sinplastico.