Children's Wooden Toothbrush
Wooden toothbrush for your children's sensitive teeth and gums. Its rounded natural bristles are softer than the protective enamel.
Unlike nylon bristles diminishes with use which means they do not damage the enamel surface.
Provides long lasting protection against enamel abrasion.
Each of us will use 300 toothbrushes during our lifetime (4/year). A single conventional plastic toothbrush weighs approximately 18 grams (0.63 oz.). Each of us will throw away about 5,5 kg of plastic toothbrushes in our lifetime.
Features of our wooden children's toothbrush:
- Waxed beechwood (bee wax).
- The bristles are sterilized hairs from pigs. They are not harmed and mistreated by massproduction, because in that case they would not have any hair.
- Zero-waste & plastic-free.
- Biodegradable & compostable.
- From 4 years old.
- The bristles can be a little stiff but they will soften with use and water.
- Brand: Redecker
- Length: 14cm.
- During first uses, few excess hair may loosen.
- As plastic toothbrush, it is recommended to change it every 3 months.
Made in Germany.