Soft luffa sponge.
Soft luffa sponge. 100% ecological and natural. The loofahs or luffas are excellent sponges for your baby's daily bath, as it cleanses the skin gently and toxic-free.
It is suitable for sensitive baby skin because it softens in contact with water.
Features of our soft luffa sponge for babies:
- A luffa or loofah is a fibrous plant seed pod. The luffa plant is a cucurbita, a group of plants including gourds, pumpkins, and cucumbers.
- It is biodegradable.
- The luffa sponges are grown in small farms (so no intensive culture) close one to the other in Galicia, Spain. These fields are also near the center where are collected and prepared to be shipped to distributers.
- They do not use any chemical product for plant protection such as weed-killers, included legal ones. Moreover, all the equipment used in these farms are biodegradable and recyclable.
- We can find diferent kinds of Luffa. For this sponge, a specially soft variety has been used.
- Zero-waste: you can compost this sponge.
- This soft luffa sponge is plastic-free.
- Cardboard packaging.
- Perfect alternative to sea sponges.
- Do not use this sponge dry on baby skin.
- Moisten it and apply to the skin with circular movements.
- Rinse it after each use.
- Store it in a dry place.
- To eliminate bacteria, you can put it (wet) once in a while in the microwave for 10 to 20 seconds.
- If the sponge changes colour or starts to smell, it is time to replace it.
- Length: +/- 15 cm.
- Diameter: +/- 6,5 cm.
Handcrafted in Spain by Ibérica de Esponjas Vegetales.
- Made in Europe